The V1250 Conquest has the feel of a much bigger yacht because of its high ceilings and enormous volume. The hull is a highly fuel efficient semi-displacement design. The galley features a tall two door fridge freezer, oven, cooktop, and microwave, twin sinks and plenty of storage, while a plush raised wrap around lounge comfortably seats six.
Below decks features a generous bathroom with vanity, toilet and a separate shower cubicle. The luxurious master cabin has an Island queen berth and a substantial wardrobe. There is another double cabin and a twin king single cabin, with good width and two metre headroom.
The Cockpit has folding seats and steps to the side decks, freezer, BBQ, sink, and a huge fishing platform with seating, bait and kill tanks. The moulded and hinged stairway leads up to the spacious flybridge with dual helm chairs, fridge, and a table with seating for 10. The Conquest is also available as an open or enclosed flybridge.
Floor Plan – Flybridge
Floor Plan – Galley
Floor Plan – Bedrooms
Solid fiberglass hull constructed to survey std. using Vinylester resin, Moulded deck and flybridge with foam sandwich and cored construction. Low drag, fuel efficient hull form with fully protected props. High clearance bridgedeck with full length wave breaker. Heavy duty gunwale moulding with S/steel rubbing strip, large anchor locker and forward storage, plus walk through transom with moulded boarding platform and swim ladder.
• Stainless steel Bow rail and two fender holders
• Electric anchor winch and S/steel bow roller
• Plough anchor with 20mt galv. Chain & 50mt rope
• 8 x stainless steel mooring cleats & two fairleads
• Deck mounted fuel fillers and breathers
• Two 500×500 tinted opening hatches to foredeckTinted 3 piece windscreen
• Two sliding tinted windows in saloon sides
• Hull preparation and antifouling
• Fully lined and carpeted with timber cabin doors, robes, lockers and shelving
• 2 x luxurious, walk in Queen berths with 2.1mt headroom, opening deck hatch & portlight
• 1 x stb. aft. double lift up berth with storage under, plus robe, locker, shelf & portlight
• Cabin /reading lights and fans to each berth
• Quality cushion materals and coverings throughout
• Walk in port bathroom with 1.95mt. head room, & 12v lighting
• Separate shower cubicle with clear acrylic door, hot and cold water and automatic sump,
• Electric macerating toilet, and opening side ventilation portlight
• Hand basin with hot and cold water, plus exhaust ventilation fan
• Vanity cupboard, mirror, towel rail and toilet-roll holder
• 50lt s/steel heat exchange hot water system (with 240v elec also)
• 80lt waste holding tank
• Fully moulded head lining with recessed down lighting
• Tinted, 3 piece windscreen and sliding glass side windows
• Luxury upholstered wrap around dinette to starboard
• Timber finish table top with seating for 5-7 persons
• Full width marine carpet and underlay throughout
• AM/FM/CD stereo system with inside and outsice speakers, Bar and/or chart table to starboard
• Attractive multi-level granite look bench top and double bowl sink to port.
• Quality Chrome flic mixer style tap with hot and cold pressurised water supply
• Timber finished cupboards and drawers under,
• 1 x 12volt, 230lt. two door fridge, plus 2 x burner gas cooktop and oven
• Fire extinguisher in flush mounted recessed holder
• Lockup bulkhead with heavy section aluminium framed doors and windows
• Large, covered cockpit with ice box, rubbish stowage, gas and transom lockers.
• Halogen down lighting and LED. courtesy floor lights
• Transom mounted multi-purpose work station with sink, lockers, and rod holders.
• Moulded swim platform with non-slip tread, and fresh water deck shower
• Fold down boarding ladder
• Moulded stairs up from cockpit to huge area with moulded hardtop, wrap around forward seating, chart bench, servery and storage lockers.
• Aft helm with hydraulic steering and s/steel wheel, plus full engine instrumentation, dual binnacle controls, VHF radio, compass, Colour Plotter with GPS & Depth
• Two “Deluxe” helm chairs on swivel and slide pedestal bases
• Framed acrylic fwd. wind deflector and full Stainless steel stairwell and aft hand railings.
• 2 x 200Ahr heavy duty 12v AGM storage batteries
• 2 x 75Ahr heavy duty 12v AGM starting batteries
• Engine isolating switches and Battery paralleling system
• Independent DC switch panel with heavy duty, backlit Circuit breakers & battery Monitor
• Regulation navigation and running lights
• 12v lighting to cabins, bathroom, saloon and cockpit, and 12v power outlets
• 4 x electric bilge pumps (1100 GPH) with manual O/ride automatic float switches